Sunday, November 20, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 89:14-17 & 27-30

Justice and righteousness are the foundation of your throne; 
love and faithfulness go before you.
Blessed is the people who know your praise. 
They walk in the light of your face. 
They celebrate all day your name 
and your protection lifts them up.

‘You are my Father, my God, my Rock, my Savior.’
I will make him the firstborn, the highest of the kings of the earth.
I will keep my covenant firm forever, and my love for him will endure.
His dynasty will last forever, and his throne as long as the hea
vens.


---- My Own, know this truth, it is the will of My Father to give Me authority, dominion, and power over all creation, all people, and all things. I rule over all because I lay down My Life just as My Father asked Me to in order that I could redeem the world and all in it. Only My Father and the Holy Spirit truly understand what it cost Me to give up, to give in, to yield, to submit, to surrender, to stoop in lowliness, and humility and become the most despised and wretched of men in order that you could receive My Life. I had to experience the human condition and drink the cup of sorrow and suffering to its bitter dregs in order that every soul is saved. This is why My Father has given Me a Name that is above every other and at its utterance every knee shall bow, and every tongue will proclaim to the glory of My Father, who in love beyond all human understanding, sent Me into the world in order to save and redeem it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment