Wednesday, November 9, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Job 42:5

My ears had heard of you,
but now my eyes have seen you.


---- Mine, it has always been My Father's plan that you come to know the Unknowable, to see the Unseeable, to experience the love of One who is Love. The Holy Eucharist is the Father's desire to give His children what He knows is the greatest gift of all, the gift of His beloved Son. I in turn give you the Gift of the Holy Spirit who helps you to hear Me, know Me, who helps you to experience Me understand Me, and above all to grant you the experience of becoming one with Love, one with God.

It is My Holy Spirit  that transforms bread and wine into My Body and Blood so you can eat, drink and taste God. You can come into My Presence and we can look at each other face to face. Such is the power of the love of the Father that He makes heaven come down to earth so even before you spend eternity with Me you already taste heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment