Friday, November 18, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Wisdom 5:15

The upright will live forever, their reward is with the Lord, and the Most High has them in his care.

---- Mine, those who love Me, those who obey Me, those who abide by My Word, need never fear of falling prey to evil. Those who walk in My Way, those who are filled with My Life, those who abide in Truth, abide  in Me. Endeavor every moment of every day to enter through the narrow gate; there is no easy way to  possess the Kingdom except through a life of holiness and perfection. Be holy and perfect as I am holy and perfect and you will live secure in the hands of the Most High. Your reward in this life will be an enduring joy and an unwavering peace; this peace is not found in the world but is My gift which I leave in the hearts of all who believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment