Thursday, November 17, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Jeremiah 17:7

Blessed is the man who puts his trust in the Lord and whose confidence is in him!He is like a tree planted by the water, sending out its roots towards the stream. He has no fear when the heat comes, his leaves are always green; the year of drought is no problem and he can always bear fruit.


---- Mine, heed the message that is yours today. Etch them on your soul and recall them often for My Word is true. Put your faith, hope and trust in Me and you will never know want or distress for you will be filled with confidence in Me. You will trust Me to care for you and to give you  all you need in due season. Planted in Me streams of living water will flow into you. Your roots embedded in Me will keep you strong and you will not break when the storms of life surround you. You will never know hunger or thirst for I will be your food and drink. With My Body I shall feed and nourish you; with My Blood I will cleanse your wounds, heal you, and quench your thirst. Take heart for you are Mine in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment