Wednesday, November 2, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 92:15-16

In old age they will still bear fruit
they will stay fresh and green,
to proclaim that the Lord is upright,
"He is my Rock," they say, "he never fails."



---- Mine, I am your Rock, your Stronghold, Your Help, Your Deliverer. I am your Lord and your God. Rooted in Me you are rooted to the Tree of Life the sap of My Spirit flows through you rendering you fresh, green alive, and fruitful. Hidden in the cleft of the Rock I protect you from the heat of the noonday sun and from the bitter cold winds of winter. I shelter you from the storms that would otherwise break you for you are a bruised reed and you rely one Me for help. I, the God of love and life will never fail you as long as you remain in Me and My love remains in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment