Thursday, November 24, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

John 18:37

“Just as you say, I am a king. For this I was born and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is on the side of truth hears my voice.” 

---- Mine, if you listen to Me, believe in Me and obey Me, if you grant Me complete sovereignty over you, then My Life will be given to you and you will live in Me and My Word will take root  in you. Unless you are rooted in Me you will not bear fruit but will wither and die. I came into the world in order to redeem you. If you remain in Me and I in you, you will live with Me forever. Come to Me, live in Me, lean on Me, believe in Me, and eternal joy and peace will be your always. I have come in order that you may enjoy life in its abundance. I am a King and I give without measure tho those who are Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment