Saturday, November 26, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Mark 1:35

Very early in the morning, before daylight, Jesus went off to a lonely place where he prayed.

---- Mine, prayer is your lifeline with the Eternal God; without it you will wither like grass by the wayside and you will die. The desire for union with God must be so  great that nothing will satisfy that deep need, that hunger and the thirst, to spend time with the One who has loved you first, and has called you from darkness into the radiance of  His Light. I am the Light of the world. Spend time in communion with Me in prayer and I will satisfy every longing of your heart. I will imbue your soul with the light of My Presence. I will grant you understanding, wisdom, and knowledge. I will give you grace to walk the extra mile. I will teach you how to yield to the inspirations of My Spirit. Come away with Me when you are overwhelmed by the things that you are called to do. There will always be something that needs attention, that needs to be done, it will keep. Rest in Me awhile and I will minister to you. I will feed you, I will nourish you and I will give you strength for the journey that leads from this life to the life to come. Abide in Me as I abide in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment