Sunday, November 27, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

John 17:11

I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world whereas I am going to you. Holy Father, keep them in your Name (that you have given me,) so that they may be one, just as we are.

---- Mine, never for an instant do I want you to forget how precious you are to Me. You are Mine. I have carved your name on the palms of My hands. Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you. Before the foundations of the world I knew you and loved you. I lay down My life for you so that you may live, and that when your life here on earth comes to an end, I will come for you and take you to Myself so that where I am you too may be eternally. The prayer I made to My Father before I left the world was for you. I know the dangers, the evils, and the temptations, with which you are faced every single day; this is why I prayed that He may keep You one in Me just as I am One in Him. Trust Me! Stay close to Me! Will to be Mine as much as I desire that you be Mine in time, space and eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment