Sunday, November 13, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Tobit 7:17

Have courage, my child, the God of heaven and earth will change your sorrow into joy. Have confidence my daughter!


---- Mine, if you doubt My love for you My Word to you this day will dispel any disbelief that may linger in you. Have confidence in My Word I assure you that I love you with an everlasting love, you belong to Me. No harm shall come to you or to those whom you love. Trust Me and trust  my promises. You are indeed My sister, your soul is espoused to Me do not grow weary  but when you do I will lift you up on eagle's wings and I will hide you under its shadow. I pledge to change your sorrow to joy, your tears to laughter, your mourning to rejoicing, for I the Lord your God love you with a love that is  more powerful than you can ever know or experience in the flesh. Your souls is wed to Mine, the more you yield and surrender to My will the greater will be the bliss you will know in this l,  and joy beyond belief in the next. Remain in Me as I remain in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment