Sunday, April 1, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 138:3

You (I) answered (you) me when (You) I called;
you (I)  restored (your) my soul and made (you) me strong.


---- Mine,

Why are you cast down? Why are you troubled? Why are you in sorrow? Truly I assure you this day that I keep My Word. Do not worry, do not be troubled; be anxious for nothing, for I the Lord your God am with you. Be at peace it is my gift to you; let peace rule your life and govern your spirit. Let nothing trouble you, let nothing dismay you, with Me all things are possible.  Trust Me, I am God not man. Believe Me when I say, do not be anxious for I the Lord your God am with you. When you pass through deep waters you will not drown for I am beside you, I will carry you.  I am the Lord your God and I have claimed you for Myself in time and in eternity.

1 comment:

  1. Ι like reaⅾing trօugh a post that will make men and women thіnk.
    Also, thank yοu forr allowіng me to comment!

    ReplyDelete