Monday, June 5, 2023

ISAIAH 27:2-3 (2023)

ISAIAH 27:2-3

On that day, he will say, “Praise my fruitful vineyard!
I, the Lord, am its keeper; I water it every moment.
So that no one will harm it, day and night I guard it.”

---- mine,

As always I say to you once again and I will keep saying it until you fully believe and embrace joyfully the fact that you belong to Me. You are My possession. You are the work of My redemption and not just you but every member of your family - your spouse, your children, and you. No one can snatch what is Mine - I will remind you of this as often as you need to hear it. Do not be troubled, discouraged, or dismayed. I AM at work even though you do not see it. I have appointed angels to guard each of you night and day and I Myself nourish you, feed you, giving each of you all you need in every season of your lives. In the end, you will see, you will understand, and you will praise and glorify Me with great exultation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment