Thursday, June 22, 2023

DANIEL 7:13-14 (2023)

DANIEL 7:13-14

One like a son of man came on the clouds of heaven.
He faced the One of Great Age and was brought into his presence.
Dominion, honor and kingship were given him,
and all the peoples and nations of every language served him.
His dominion is eternal and shall never pass away;
his kingdom will never be destroyed.

---- mine,

I AM the Lord your God, is anything too difficult for Me? I and the Father are One in the Holy Spirit Love is the bond that binds us in loving harmony and it is I who draw all people and all nations into the life of God and into the love of the Father. All who come to Me I never turn away. There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among mortals by which you must be saved. - there is only one Way to the Father's House and that is through Me. I AM the gate, I AM the Way, without Me you can do nothing but with Me, you inherit the Kingdom of God. Love the Lord your God and trust Me even when you cannot see the shore and the winds and the ways toss you about - be not afraid for I AM with you I will never leave you, I will never forsake you - you are Mine. Put all your hope and trust in Me and you will discover what it means to have the Son of God and the Son of Man for your Friend, your Brother, and your Spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment