Friday, June 2, 2023

JUDITH 7:30 (2023)

 JUDITH 7:30

‘Courage, my brothers and sisters! Let us hold out for five days more; by that time the Lord our God will turn his mercy to us again, for he will not forsake us utterly.

---- mine,

Wait on Me with faith, hope, and confidence trusting in My love for you and for those you love. You have never been disappointed in the past even when you had to wait for an answer to your prayers. I assure you, that you will not be disappointed now as well. Nothing delights Me more than to grant you all that you ask for not just for yourself but all those you know and love. I can never nor will I ever forsake you see I have carved your name on the palm of My hands. Torrents of My love and mercy flow out from My pierced side as cleansing and life-giving streams for you and for the whole world. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment