Monday, June 26, 2023

LUKE 24:38-40 (2023)

LUKE 24:38-40

He said to them, ‘Why are you frightened, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? Look at my hands and my feet; see that it is I myself. Touch me and see; for a ghost does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.’ And when he had said this, he showed them his hands and his feet.

---- mine,

Why are you frightened? Why does fear grip your heart when you know Me, you know you belong to Me, you know that your name is carved on My hands? Why do you allow sorrow to overwhelm your soul - when you know that I AM your Friend, your Brother and that you are espoused to Me? Why then do you go about moaning, groaning, and sighing as if you were a widow or an orphan when you have God for your Father, you have My Mother as your own and St. Joseph and all the angels and saints as your brothers, sisters, and helpers. You show distrust in Me and in My love when you allow despondency to take possession of your spirit. Look at My hands and My Feet, put your hand in My side, and doubt My love for you no longer. Take heart, ---- mine, for I assure you today and always that you and your family are irrevocably Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment