Sunday, June 4, 2023

LUKE 7:13-15 - (2023)

LUKE 7:13-15

When the Lord saw her, he had compassion for her and said to her, ‘Do not weep.’ Then he came forward and touched the bier, and the bearers stood still. And he said, ‘Young man, I say to you, rise!’ The dead man sat up and began to speak, and Jesus gave him to his mother.


----mine,

I have heard your cries, I have heard your sighs and I have answered you. Is anything too difficult for Me? I AM. I raised Lazarus from the dead. I raised the only son of the widow of Nain and restored him to his mother. I hear the cries of all mothers and I console them. My heart is always moved with pity and tender compassion when mothers reach out to Me and ask Me to touch, heal, and restore their child or children to live spiritually, physically, emotionally, and mentally. Here I AM I wipe - your tears and I say to each of your children individually what I said to that distraught, heartbroken mother, 'I say to you, rise!' Believe! All that I am saying to you now is accomplished by the power of My Word. Have faith and pray for the conversion of sinners and for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment