Monday, June 19, 2023

LUKE 19:5-6 (2023)

LUKE 19:5-6

When Jesus came to the place, he looked up and said to him, ‘Zacchaeus, hurry and come down; for I must stay at your house today.’ So he hurried down and was happy to welcome him.


---- mine,

I see you. Never doubt for a moment that I not only see you, I know you. I hear every sigh, and I have collected all your tears. I assure you this day that My Father will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Me, His Son. Hurry and dry your eyes. Do not look at the things that are troubling you, that are causing you sorrow and are making you anxious, rather look at Me. Keep your focus on Me and rejoice for I AM with you and I will remain with you always. Like Zacchaeus I want you to know that there is nothing that I cannot do and will not do to claim what the Father has given Me and is Mine. No one can snatch what is Mine from Me. Be still, be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment