Sunday, June 25, 2023

PSALM 116:7-9, 13, 17 (2023)

PSALM 116:7-9, 13, 17

Return, O my soul, to your rest,
for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.
For you have delivered my soul from death,
my eyes from tears,
my feet from stumbling.
I walk before the Lord
in the land of the living.
I will lift up the cup of salvation
and call on the name of the Lord,
I will offer to you a thanksgiving sacrifice
and call on the name of the Lord.

---- mine,

I am leading you gently from where you were to the place of rest where you now find yourself. You still have a long way to go but now you know that it is better for your mental, physical, and spiritual well-being to trust Me to take care of everything. You are beginning to understand that I love you and care for you as tenderly as a mother cares for her child and that I lead you gently,  and I deal with you kindly and compassionately even when you chafe under the yoke of trials. All suffering is necessary for your purification and to grow in wisdom. Because you are Mine I have delivered your soul from death and I have kept your feet from stumbling over and over again. I AM always with you and am ever watchful over you. Rest in safety because you are Mine. In return, offer the Sacrifice of Thanksgiving that is most pleasing to My Father - the one, holy, perfect, and only acceptable Sacrifice that I have made to Him in expiation for your sins and the sins of the world, offer it in union with your own life. Never forget that I AM with you always, I will take care of all your needs. Rest quietly like a weaned child in its mother's arms, and DO NOT  BE AFRAID FOR YOU ARE MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment