Thursday, June 15, 2023

MATTHEW 18:12-14 (2023)

MATTHEW 18:12-14

What do you think? If a shepherd has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost.

---- mine,

You are My disciple, you are My little one, you belong to My sheepfold, and not just you but your spouse, your children, your grandchild, and every member of your family. I assure you as I assure all those that are Mine, all those who are called by My Name, all those who are grafted to My Body, that God, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, think nothing about leaving the ninety-nine sheep on the mountains to go in search of the one that has strayed, the one that is lost, the one whom God has marked and sealed in My Blood and in the Holy Spirit for it is the will of My Father in heaven than not one of these should be lost. Have faith. Pray with confidence. God has heard and answered all the desires of your heart for your loved ones. I AM the God who saves.       

No comments:

Post a Comment