Saturday, June 10, 2023

JOHN 20:13, 14, 15, 15, 16, 17 (2023)

JOHN 20:13, 14, 15, 15, 16, 17

She saw two angels in white, sitting where the body of Jesus had been lying, they said to her, ‘Woman, why are you weeping?’ She said to them, ‘They have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid him.’
When she had said this, she turned round and saw Jesus standing there.
Jesus said to her, ‘Woman, why are you weeping? For whom are you looking?’ Supposing him to be the gardener, she said to him, ‘Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away.’
Jesus said to her, ‘Mary!’ She turned and said to him in Hebrew, ‘Rabbouni!’ (which means Teacher).
Jesus said to her, ‘Do not hold on to me, because I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, “I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.” ’

---- mine,

I AM here, I have not gone anywhere, I AM with you and I assure you that I will never leave you nor will I forsake you for you are irrevocably mine. Often times it is you who depart from Me, you choose to wander away from My Presence, in moments like this I come after you, I seek you until I find you and I carry you in My arms back to My fold. 
I know your name. ---- mine, I know your name. I have carved it on the palm of My hand. I never will forget you, I can never forget you. Just as I carry you with Me and in Me so too must you carry Me with you and go out into the world and make Me known and loved. Go out in My Name and proclaim the Good News by your life and I will come for you and I will take you with Me so where I AM you too may be. Fear nothing except separation from Me. When you fall come running back into My open arms and remember that there is no sin greater than My love. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment