Tuesday, June 13, 2023

ISAIAH 51:16 (2023)

ISAIAH 51:16

I have put my words in your mouth,
   and hidden you in the shadow of my hand,
stretching out the heavens
   and laying the foundations of the earth,
   and saying to Zion, ‘You are my people.’


---- mine,

I AM God and I love you, I have redeemed you, I AM the Savior of the world and I have laid down My life for you. Live in Me, move in Me, have your being in Me. I AM the Eternal Word of the Father and the power of His Word that upholds and sustains all in the love of the Holy Spirit speaks to you today. Listen! Pay close attention to what I say to now - forget the past entrust it to My mercy. Do not be anxious about tomorrow - no one is guaranteed a tomorrow, leave all your tomorrows to My providence. All you have is NOW and in this NOW, in this present moment, I want you to know and understand, take heart and have hope that I, the Living God, the only begotten Son of the Father is speaking to you, be still, quiet all the noises within and without, and LISTEN. I AM the Living and Eternal Word of the Father who speaks take heed and know that I AM who stretched the heavens and lay the foundations of the earth hide and shelter you in the palm of My Hand and I declare today and every day that you are mine, you are espoused to Me. Remain in My Love and you will never be confounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment