Wednesday, June 7, 2023

NEHEMIAH 2:2, 6, 8 (2023)

NEHEMIAH 2:2, 6, 8

So the king said to me, ‘Why is your face sad, since you are not sick? This can only be sadness of the heart.’ 

(The queen also was sitting beside him)

And the king granted me what I asked, for the gracious hand of my God was upon me.

---- mine,

I, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords am with you. Do not be sad. Do not be discouraged. See, here beside Me is the Queen, she is My Mother, and yours. I gave her to you because she is the best of all Mothers. Just as I, the Son of the Living God, raised from the dead, and seated at His right hand make unceasing intercession for you and all who approach God through Me so too does My Mother. She is the Queen who sits at My right hand and she enjoys the same privilege with Me that I have with My Father. She who is My Mother is yours as well and she intercedes for you incessantly. If the King of Kings and the Queen of Queens is for you, ---- mine, no power against you and those you pray for night and day will succeed. Be not afraid. You are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment