Tuesday, June 20, 2023

PSALM 138:1-3 (2023)

PSALM 138:1-3

Thanksgiving and Praise Of David.

I give you thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart;
before the gods I sing your praise;
I bow down towards your holy temple
and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness;
for you have exalted your name and your word
above everything.
On the day I called, you answered me,
you increased my strength of soul.

---- my own,

Never forget that you are Mine. I have purchased you, I have ransomed you with My Life. I lay down My Life so you may live. I took upon Myself the death that was yours for this was My Father's will and I raised you up to new life in Me. You are precious in My sight and not just you but all those for whom you plead before My throne day and night. I hear you, I always hear you for My Ear is pressed to your lips not a sigh escapes Me. My heart is pressed against your heart because I make My home in you. You are My tabernacle, you are My sanctuary, you are Mine and I will never leave you, I will never forsake you. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment