Tuesday, June 6, 2023

SONG OF SONGS 2:10-12 (2023)

SONG OF SONGS 2:10-12

My beloved speaks and says to me:
‘Arise, my love, my fair one,
   and come away;
for now the winter is past,
   the rain is over and gone.
The flowers appear on the earth;
   the time of singing has come,
and the voice of the turtle-dove
   is heard in our land.

---- mine,

The time for mourning is past. Dry your eyes and sing joyful songs of praise in thanksgiving for all that I, who am your espoused to you, have done for you. The winter of your life is now visited by a glorious and fruitful springtime. The rain of your tears has watered your soul and blossoms bearing an abundance of good fruit that will last. Here I AM, I take you by your hand and I raise you up. Do not dwell on the past it is gone forever, focus on the eternal now - where I AM present and together we will overcome the world, the flesh, and the devil. A triumphant and resounding victory is won - evil is routed, death is no more, the Lamb that was slain has conquered and in Me, you, my Beloved, are more than a conqueror for My victory is yours, My triumph is yours, and My glory is yours for you are co-heir with Me in the Kingdom of My Father. Such is My Father's will. Rejoice and be glad for I have conquered and I reign forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment