Monday, June 12, 2023

ZECHARIAH 13:9 (2023)

ZECHARIAH 13:9

And I will put this third into the fire,
   refine them as one refines silver,
   and test them as gold is tested.
They will call on my name,
   and I will answer them.
I will say, ‘They are my people’;
   and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’

---- mine,

Every life that is surrendered to Me I purify, I sanctify, I make whole. When you are tested in the fire of tribulation and suffering you must remember that it is only those I love that I test as gold and silver are tested to get rid of every trace of dross. Your tears, your sighs, your unceasing pleading before Me day and night are ever before Me. You have called on Me, the Lord your God incessantly through the hours of the day and in the watches of the night - I have heard you, I hear you, for I stoop low over you and even the words that fill your heart but find no utterance, I know. Dry your eyes. Cease moaning and sighing, for I AM your God and you are My little one, you belong to My sheepfold. Listen, pay attention, and believe - I, the Lord your God, never have and never will forsake those who are called by My Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment