Tuesday, June 27, 2023

PSALM 103:1-5 (2023)

PSALM 103:1-5

Of David.

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
   and all that is within me,
   bless his holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
   and do not forget all his benefits—
who forgives all your iniquity,
   who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the Pit,
   who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good as long as you live
   so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

---- mine,

You belong to Me. I have received you from the hands of My Father and because you are My possession you must know that I only desire your good always. Reflect on your life and you will see that there never has been a time in your life when I have been distant, I have not heard your prayers, I have not stooped low over you when you were in distress and not comforted you. It is I who live in you, move in you, it is I who have My Being in you because I have claimed you for My own. Rejoice in the knowledge that you belong to Me and that it delights Me to make My home in you. I will renew your strength and I will bless you all the days of your life. Remain in My love as I desire to remain in your love. Be still and know that I AM God and that nothing is impossible for Me and God loves you so dearly that He sent Me into the world to save you, redeem you, sanctify you, and to ensure that someday where I AM you too will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment