Saturday, June 17, 2023

LUKE 1:46-47 (2023)

LUKE 1:46-47

And Mary said,
‘My soul magnifies the Lord,
   and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour.


---- mine

Can you notice the difference between your reaction to the work of God and the plan of God for your life and that of My Mother? Emulate her. Contemplate and meditate on her response to the will of My Father throughout her life and mirror it in your own. Both she and I continue to suffer as God's children who are members of My Body and who are entrusted to her continue to wound My Sacred Heart and her Immaculate Heart. Who will comfort us? You too are suffering because your spouse and your children are suffering. In some small measure, you are permitted to participate in our suffering, accept this as a grace from Me, and through your tears and your heartache magnify the Lord and rejoice in the salvific work of your Redeemer and Savior who is also your Brother, your Spouse, and your Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment