Friday, June 9, 2023

JEREMIAH 31:20 (2023)

 JEREMIAH 31:20

Is not Ephraim my favored son,
the child in whom I delight?
Often have I threatened him, 
but I still remember him,
and my heart yearns for him.
I must show him mercy,” declares the Lord.

---- mine,

Do not be discouraged, do not be afraid for I AM with you. Remember that you have a Father in heaven who loves you, a Brother who redeemed you, and the Helper, the Holy Spirit, and Paraclete who lives in you, sanctifies you, sustains you, and gives you life. I do delight in you but you know that you are a sinner in need of chastisement, of constant purification and this is possible only through suffering. Suffering is the lot of all God's children who are being prepared to receive a share of My glory in eternity. Remember that tears and mourning, grief and sorrow last just for a night, rejoicing will come in the morning, the eternal day will dawn and the Light of the Son will never set. Be patient, humble, and obedient as you carry the cross which is shaped especially for you. Know that I AM you. I help you to carry your cross every step of the way. Know that I delight in you for you are mine, sealed in My Blood and marked by My Holy Spirit. You are Mine now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment