Friday, June 16, 2023

MARK 10:51-52 (2023)

MARK 10:51-52

Then Jesus said to him, ‘What do you want me to do for you?’ The blind man said to him, ‘My teacher, let me see again.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Go; your faith has made you well.’ Immediately he regained his sight and followed him on the way.


---- mine,

What do you want me to do for you? Take a moment before you answer. What is the deepest desire of your heart? What is the one thing you desire Me to give you that you know will make you happy? 

My most beloved Jesus, my Lord, and my God, I ask for the conversion of every member of my family so that someday we may all enter into the fullness of the beatific vision and together behold you face to face rejoicing eternally in the presence of God. 

You have asked and you will receive. Have faith and pray daily and always for their conversion as well as for the conversion of all sinners. What you desire is the will of My Father as well. This is why He sent Me into the world. This is indeed the will of my Father, that all who see the Son and believe in him may have eternal life; and I will raise them up on the last day.’

No comments:

Post a Comment