Thursday, June 29, 2023

PSALM 37:23-24 (2023)

PSALM 37:23-24

Our steps are made firm by the Lord, 
when he delights in our way;
though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong,
for the Lord holds us by the hand.

---- mine,

Take heart do not be sad, disheartened do not let gloom overshadow your spirit for I AM God and I will never leave you, I will never forsake you. I have claimed you for My own. I have set My Seal on you, the Seal of My Own Holy Spirit. Be not afraid even though it might appear that the storm, the wind, the rain, and the sound of roaring thunder threaten to annihilate you, you will stand firm for I will not allow you to fall headlong even though you may stumble. I will steady you with my powerful right hand. Trust in Me. Obey My commands. Remain steadfast in faith, hope, and love, and in the end, you will be triumphant and victorious for the hand of the Lord is with you, the power of the Lord is working in your favor for you have trusted in Me. Be not afraid ---- mine, be not afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment