Wednesday, June 14, 2023

ESTHER 14:19, 15:9-12, 5:3 - (2023)

ESTHER 14:19, 15:9-12, 5:3

O God, more powerful than all, hear the voice of those in despair; save us from the evil man’s power, and deliver me from my fear.

“What is it, Esther?” he said. “I am your brother. Take heart. You will not die, because our decree applies only to ordinary people. Come, speak to me.” He raised the golden scepter, touched her neck with it, then embraced her saying, “Speak to me.”

The king asked, “What is it, Queen Esther? Tell me what you wish. Even if it is half of my kingdom, I will give it to you.” 

---- mine,

Do not fear the power of evil even though it seems invincible and unstoppable, this is the hour of Satan however it is but an hour and it will pass. Every child of God, every one of My brothers and sisters that murderous fanatical bigotry has wounded and destroyed will answer to the Living God. I will act and My burning wrath will annihilate the servants of the Enemy. I AM the Deliverer, I AM the Alpha and the Omega. The wrath of the Enemy crescendoes across the world as the reign of evil and terror is now drawing to a close and the Dawn of a New Day is on the horizon. The Day of the Lord is at hand. Stay vigilant. Stay awake. Pray unceasingly offering God praise, worship, and thanksgiving with clean hands and a pure heart. Take heart and do not lose courage. I have conquered. Victory is Mine. Have faith and while you wait for deliverance, pray.  

No comments:

Post a Comment