Saturday, June 3, 2023

HOSEA 11:3-4 (2023)

 HOSEA 11:3-4

Yet it was I who taught Ephraim to walk,
   I took them up in my arms;
   but they did not know that I healed them.
I led them with cords of human kindness,
   with bands of love.
I was to them like those
   who lift infants to their cheeks.
   I bent down to them and fed them.


---- mine,

I have been with you always, there has never been a moment when either you, your spouse, or your children have been out of My sight. Do not be troubled nor anxious for their salvation - I AM God who stoops low over you and yours. Have faith in My Word which is Truth and Life. Fear nothing. Continue to pray with praise and thanksgiving and make all your needs known to Me. Although I know all the desires of your heart it delights Me when you come to Me and confide in Me all your hopes for those you love. I AM pleased when you plead with Me to bless them with all the spiritual blessings in the heavenly places. It pleases Me that I AM constantly in your thoughts as you speak to Me and make known to Me all that lies heavy on your heart. I AM with you and with your family. I have called each of you by your name. You are Mine - redeemed, purchased, and sealed in My Spirit and nourished by My Body and Blood. I assure you there is no power that can snatch you or those you love from Me. I AM GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment