Thursday, February 22, 2024

MARK 4:38-41 (2024)

MARK 4:38-41

But he was in the stern, asleep on the cushion; and they woke him up and said to him, ‘Teacher, do you not care that we are perishing?’ He woke up and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, ‘Peace! Be still!’ Then the wind ceased, and there was a dead calm. He said to them, ‘Why are you afraid? Have you still no faith?’ And they were filled with great awe and said to one another, ‘Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?’


---- mine,

Sometimes when the storms of life howl around you and the winds of trials assail you and you feel that I have abandoned you, nothing can be farther than the truth I AM always true to My Word. I will never leave you, I will never forsake you, you are Mine. Even when it appears to you that your whole world is falling apart it is then, ---- my own that I want you to hold on to the covenant I have made with you - I love you and I gave up My life so you may live. So, amid the storm, when you do not feel My Presence because you are overwhelmed and afraid - I AM with you. No storm will prevail against you. This is the assurance I give you as God - NO STORM THAT RISES AGAINST YOU WILL PREVAIL. You are victorious in the victory of the Son of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment