Tuesday, February 27, 2024

PSALM 9:9-10 (2024)

PSALM 9:9-10

The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.
And those who know your name put their trust in you, 
for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.

---- mine,

I am fully aware that your ability to endure trouble, suffering, and difficulty is very low. Quickly you become anxious, impatient, and sad, allowing your whole disposition to become tainted by your inability to weather the storm with equanimity. Pay heed to My Word to you today and believe it. Hold fast to its promise. I AM your stronghold in times of trouble. You know My Name, you know what My Name means - One who saves, the Anointed, God with us. I AM Jesus, the Christ, Emmanuel, the Son of the Living God. Trust Me. I will never leave you, I will never forsake you when you seek Me with all your heart. How could I - your name is carved on My hand. Be not troubled, anxious, or afraid ---- my own, it pleases My Father to give all who know Me and believe in Me a share in My inheritance. Peace is My gift to you, receive it, hold on to it, rest in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment