Sunday, February 4, 2024

MATTHEW 18:12-14 (2024)

MATTHEW 18:12-14

What do you think? If a shepherd has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost.



---- mine,

What do you think of this? You are worried about the conversion of those you love so well. You are troubled because they have left the path that leads to the Kingdom of Heaven. Today I say to you take heart and be comforted by My Word to you today. Each of your children is like the one that has gone astray but I see them, I know them, I follow them, I will ensure that in the end I will lead them back to the fold. Your Father in heaven does not desire that any of His little ones should be lost. You on your part continue to pray with confidence and I assure you here and now that I will seek them, I will find them, and I will carry them back and restore them to the fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment