Tuesday, February 13, 2024

MATTHEW 18:12-14 (2024)

MATTHEW 18:12-14

What do you think? If a shepherd has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost.



---- mine,

God desires that all be saved. The human race was created so all could spend eternity in perfect joy in the Presence of Love. Sadly the gift of free will, which was intended so every human creature could choose to love God above and before so they could experience perfect bliss eternally was the reason for the fall. Choosing instead to grasp equality with God which would have been given freely for this was always part of the divine plan, men and women are now born tainted with original sin. This is why you stray. But all is not lost ---- my own, I will seek you and I will find you no matter how far you wander from the fold and I will bandage your wounds, I will heal you and I will carry you safely to My Father's house. I assure you that I will restore not only you but those you love and for whose salvation you plead continually. I came that you may have joy and have it in abundance. Remain in My love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment