Monday, February 12, 2024

WISDOM 15:2 (2024)

WISDOM 15:2

For even if we sin we are yours, knowing your power;
but we will not sin, because we know that you acknowledge us as yours.

---- mine,

If you learn today but My Word that I have spoken to you then you would have learned much. No matter how gravely you sin, no matter how many times you fall in a day, you still belong to Me. Nothing can change this truth - you are Mine. I AM God - your Creator who created you in love. I AM your Redeemer who redeemed you by taking on your death and paying the price for your redemption. I AM your Sanctifier, your Comforter, your Helper, your Paraclete without My help you can do nothing pleasing to God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Because you know that you belong to God resist temptation. DO NOT SIN sin kills the soul and destroys the life of grace that is granted to you freely. You alone decide whether or not you will remain in My love. Resist evil and remain mine now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment