Wednesday, February 21, 2024

SIRACH 39:5-6 (2024)

SIRACH 39:5-6

He sets his heart on rising early to seek the Lord who made him, and to petition the Most High; he opens his mouth in prayer and asks pardon for his sins. If the great Lord is willing, he will be filled with the spirit of understanding; he will pour forth words of wisdom of his own and give thanks to the Lord in prayer.


---- mine,

Morning after morning you rise faithfully to offer Me the first fruits of your day in praise, thanksgiving, worship, and prayer. When you pray for those you love and for yourself I hear you I always hear you. You have received My Spirit trust Him to lead you and guide you into all truth. Be anxious about nothing but be at peace and rest in My love - I AM God. I AM your Redeemer, your Savior, Your Friend and I assure you that I will never leave you, I will never forsake you. Continue to choose to walk in the path of righteousness and ask for the grace to imitate the virtues of the saints who have gone before you, especially for the virtue of humility. It is the little ones that please Me the most. Stay little, stay small, and continue to ask Me to keep you little, last, least and you will remain in Me and I in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment