Friday, February 23, 2024

MATTHEW 21:22 (2024)

MATTHEW 21:22

‘Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive.’

---- mine,

What I say to you today seems impossible to you, 'Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive.' However, My Word is true, for I AM Truth, and all that I say is true, so do not doubt but believe. All things are possible for those who believe. I have already taught you how to pray, how to make your needs known to God, and what to ask for in prayer. Pray as I have taught you. Align your will to Mine in all things, pray for the hastening of My Kingdom on earth, pray that My will be perfected in your life in all things and you will receive the gift of peace that surpasses all understanding in your total surrender to the will of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment