Friday, February 16, 2024

ESTHER 14:14, 19 (2024)

ESTHER 14:14, 19

‘Save us by your hand, and help me, 
who am alone and have no helper but you, O Lord.
O God, whose might is over all, 
hear the voice of the despairing, 
and save us from the hands of evildoers. 
And save me from my fear!’

---- mine,

Fear nothing. I say this to you once again as I have said it so often before. You have nothing to fear but fear itself. Have I not assured you that I AM with you? I will never leave you nor forsake you - see your name is carved on the palm of My hand. No hand raised against you or your loved one will ever succeed. Believe in Me and believe in My Word. I AM the Lord your God, there is no other. Recall all the blessings that I have showered on you and continue to shower on you and those you love and as you do your faith, hope, and courage will grow. Remember, ---- my own, that you are mine in time and in eternity. You are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment