Saturday, February 24, 2024

PSALM 147:13-15 (2024)

PSALM 147:13-15

For he strengthens the bars of your gates;
he blesses your children within you.
He grants peace within your borders;
he fills you with the finest of wheat.
He sends out his command to the earth;
his word runs swiftly.


---- mine,

Know that I the Lord am your God and I love you. I have heard your prayers for the conversion of your children and I assure you this day that I have blessed them. Before they were conceived in your womb they were Mine. Fear not for their salvation I desire it even more than you do - I died that they may live. Peace I give you and peace is My gift to all those for whom you pray, those close to your heart. My Word that issues forth from the mouth of God will not return to Him void but will fulfill all He commands in the power of the Holy Spirit. As for you, ---- my own, do not be afraid not for yourself, your spouse, your children, or anyone else whom you love and pray for daily. I AM the Lord your God nothing is impossible for Me. Nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment