Sunday, February 18, 2024

PSALM 18:16-19 (2024)

PSALM 18:16-19

He reached down from on high, he took me; 
 he drew me out of mighty waters.
He delivered me from my strong enemy,
and from those who hated me;
for they were too mighty for me.
They confronted me in the day of my calamity;
but the Lord was my support.
He brought me out into a broad place;
he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

---- mine,

Never forget ---- my own, that you are mine in time and eternity. I always hear when you call. Amid the battles that you are going through I AM right beside you. I AM the Warrior who goes to war for you, crushes the Enemy, and gives you victory over the world, the flesh, and the devil. Call on Me in time of trouble and I, the Lord your God, will deliver you because I love you. Be not afraid. Temptations are necessary so you can overcome them by the power of My Name and grace and when you succumb as you often will you will know that you cannot gain mastery over concupiscence without My help and the help of the Holy Spirit. Be not afraid, ---- my own, lean on Me, trust Me, run to Me in times of distress and I assure you that I who am nearer to you than your breath will rescue you - you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment