Sunday, February 11, 2024

MATTHEW 10:34-38 (2024)

MATTHEW 10:34-38

‘Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth;
I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
For I have come to set a man against his father,
and a daughter against her mother,
and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household.
Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me;
and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;
and whoever does not take up the cross and follow me is not worthy of me.



---- mine,

You are on the threshold of the season of Lent, pay close attention to My Word to you today. I want no part of a divided heart. I desire all of your love, not just a portion of it. You belong to Me, I lay down My life that you may live and live eternally in bliss. Love Me with your whole heart, mind, strength, and being, love Me and you will find the Cross grows lighter as your love grows greater. Know that I, the Lord your God have saved you, and redeemed you, I have prepared a crown of glory for you and a place for you where I live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit now and forever. Be mine, ---- my own, in time and eternity - this is My will for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment