Friday, February 9, 2024

ZECHARIAH 12:10 (2024)

ZECHARIAH 12:10

And I will pour out a spirit of compassion and supplication on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, so that, when they look on the one whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.

---- my own,

Never forget that you and your household are Mine, I will never leave you nor forsake you. When you call Me I will hear and answer you and you in turn will always be attentive to the sound of My Voice. Ask and you will receive the graces you need during the season of Lent to enter fully into My Passion. Meditate on the price paid for your salvation, the salvation of your family, and the world. Ask the Holy Spirit to give you true sorrow, repentance, and contrition for your sins and resolve firmly with the help of My grace to sin no more. Pray constantly. Keep your gaze fixed on Me nailed to the Cross and I will grant you all you ask for in prayer especially the grace to comprehend the price My love and the Father's love were willing to pay and paid to set you free. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment