Friday, February 2, 2024

PSALM 46:10 (2024)

PSALM 46:10

‘Be still, and know that I am God! 
 I am exalted among the nations,
I am exalted in the earth.’

---- mine,

There are many desires of your heart for those you love and these you raise up to Me in prayer but you are also learning slowly, painfully but surely that in My will is your perfect peace and rest. This is the beginning of wisdom. I AM God there is no other and I AM love. This is why even though you often do not understand you can trust Me. Exalt My Name. Speak of Me and make My love known. Mine are the heavens and the earth and all in it. I AM the Creator, the Redeemer, and the Sanctifier - trust Me in all things and the peace that passes human understanding will be yours always. Be still ---- my own, and know that I AM God.

No comments:

Post a Comment