Wednesday, February 7, 2024

PSALM 86:16-17 (2024)

PSALM 86:16-17

Turn to me and be gracious to me; 
give your strength to your servant;
save the child of your serving-maid.
Show me a sign of your favour,
so that those who hate me may see it and be put to shame,
because you, Lord, have helped me and comforted me.

---- mine,

My gaze is always on you. Over you, I stoop low and My ears are close to your lips. My strength flows into you constantly because you are needy and because you strive to do what is pleasing to Me. You love My Mother, the handmaid of the Lord and you have taken her from My hands and received her as your Mother. My favor rests on you - be assured of this. I will help you with the power of My Holy Spirit and through the graces I make freely available to you through the Sacraments to overcome temptation and to gain mastery over yourself and your sinful inclinations. Be not afraid ---- my own, I will be your help and comfort - rest in My love and fear nothing except offending Me. Stay little, stay meek, stay humble and you will remain in Me and I in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment