Monday, February 5, 2024

ESTHER 15:9-12, ESTHER 5:3 (2024)

ESTHER 15:9-12, ESTHER 5:3

‘What is it, Esther? I am your husband. Take courage; You shall not die, for our law applies only to our subjects. Come near.’

Then he raised the golden sceptre and touched her neck with it; he embraced her, and said, ‘Speak to me.’

The king said to her, ‘What is it, Queen Esther? What is your request? It shall be given you, even to the half of my kingdom.’

---- mine,

Never forget for an instant to whom you belong, You are a daughter of the King, You are my sister, my betrothed, my very own. It is the Father's good pleasure to give you a share in My inheritance He has made you joint-heir with Me this is why I say to you, 'Speak to Me, make all your requests known to Me with praise and thanksgiving, and God who created you, redeemed you and sanctified you will grant you all that you need to enter the Kingdom of heaven. Nothing pleases God more than when you approach Him like a child trusting in His goodness, mercy, and love to supply all your needs. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment