Wednesday, February 28, 2024

ISAIAH 46:3-4 (2024)

ISAIAH 46:3-4

Listen to me, O house of Jacob,
all the remnant of the house of Israel,
who have been borne by me from your birth,
carried from the womb;
even to your old age I am he,
even when you turn grey I will carry you.
I have made, and I will bear;
I will carry and will save.

---- mine,

This is my assurance for the people of Israel, the new people of God who are members of My Body which is the Church that I founded on Peter the Rock and his successors of which I AM the Cornerstone. This is also my personal assurance to you, ---- my own. You must know this, you must be convinced by it in good times and in times of tribulation, that I have been carrying you from the moment of your conception, I continue to do so in your old age and I will carry you at the end of your life until I bring you to the place that has been prepared for you since eternity. I also carry your loved ones for whom you pray for I AM the God who saves. I AM Emmanuel -  Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Lift your drooping shoulders and have confidence and faith in My Word. Those who put their trust in Me will never be put to shame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment