Saturday, February 3, 2024

PSALM 25:15-18 (2024)

PSALM 25:15-18

My eyes are ever towards the Lord,
for he will pluck my feet out of the net.
Turn to me and be gracious to me,
for I am lonely and afflicted.
Relieve the troubles of my heart,
and bring me out of my distress.
Consider my affliction and my trouble,
and forgive all my sins.

---- mine,

This is the prayer that I AM leading you to pray every moment of your life. Aware of your need for Me I desire you to lean on Me, rely on Me, and trust Me with the confidence of a child knowing that I will supply all your needs. You are only to turn your gaze to Me and you will always find Me leaning into you, My ear pressed against your mouth. I hear every sigh nothing about you escapes My notice. Through all your troubles and sorrows, difficulties and distress hold on to this truth, I AM with you. Come to Me and I, ---- my own, will give you rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment