Saturday, February 17, 2024

MATTHEW 1:21, 23 (2024)

MATTHEW 1:21, 23

She will bear a son, and you are to name him Jesus, 
for he will save his people from their sins.’
‘Look, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son,
and they shall name him Emmanuel’,
which means, ‘God is with us.’



---- mine,

I AM the Son of God and the Son of Man, sent from God to be the One who saves. I AM HE whom the Father sent into the world because He loves you and He desires to be with you. I AM Jesus - one who saves - I AM Emmanuel - God is with us. Think about My Name, contemplate and meditate on the love of God the Father for you. Do not be anxious, do not worry, do not be afraid rather be confident, bold, and fearless for I have saved you and I AM with you in time and in eternity. Never forget that you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment