Thursday, February 8, 2024

MATTHEW 19:25-26 (2024)

MATTHEW 19:25-26

When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astounded and said, ‘Then who can be saved?’ But Jesus looked at them and said, ‘For mortals it is impossible, but for God all things are possible.’

---- mine,

Do not be surprised when I say that by your own effort, you can achieve nothing. Only if I will it, if My Father wills it, are all things possible in the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray constantly. Pray with humility, be submissive to the will of My Father in all things, and I assure you that all you ask for in prayer with praise and thanksgiving will be granted to you. It pleases My Father and your Father to give you all you need. Ask and you will receive the fullness of the Holy Spirit who will guide you into all truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment